We at VEHANT respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
In case of visiting this website to read or download information, it must be known that VEHANT collects and stores a standard set of internet-related information, such as an Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time, the type of browser and operating system used, the pages(s) visited. All information is collected to help VEHANT for making this site more useful to its customer(s) and only used for statistical purposes.
VEHANT collects and uses information such as name, telephone number, email address, etc. in order to:
1. Respond to queries and requests submitted by you
2. Communication related matters etc.
VEHANT retains copyright on all the text, contents, graphics and trademarks displayed on this site. All the trademarks displayed on this site with “TM” or “®”are owned by VEHANT.
The information on this site has been included in good faith and is for general purpose only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. The user shall not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written consent of VEHANT. The user shall also not, without VEHANT’s prior permission, copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any another system.
Although VEHANT tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "information"), provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, VEHANT does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. VEHANT makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. Certain links in this site may connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom VEHANT has no control. VEHANT makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in such other Web Sites.
VEHANT hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event will VEHANT, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable for any decision made by the user and/or site visitor for any inference or action taken in reliance on the information provided in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this Disclaimer are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The user/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi (India) only for the resolution of all such disputes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS"). SO, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. VEHANT doesn’t provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which VEHANT shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. The VEHANT TM and all products and logos denoted with “TM” or “®” are trademarks or registered trademarks of VEHANT or its affiliates. VEHANT’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a VEHANT product, functions or service.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that VEHANT endorse the website(s). VEHANT has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this WEBSITE are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The user/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi, India only for the resolution of all such disputes.